Find Unknown Health Insurance Coverage/Benefits for 10-15% of Your Self-Pay Patients
Are rising deductibles and a growing number of self-pay patients causing a critical collections problem? If you’re interested in limiting collection costs associated with self-pay receivables, getting paid sooner, and reducing the amount of time any individual has to manually work an account, check out maxRTE Insurance Discovery and how the software provides the easiest way to find existing coverage that may have been missed.
Most Effective & Affordable
- maxDiscovery captures all unknown commercial and government coverage during registration, and all retro-approved coverage post service.
- maxDiscovery consistently outperforms other software in finding previously unknown coverage, thanks to our algorithm technology and our extensive system knowledge of payer timely filing and retro-approval periods.
- Flat monthly subscription model is easy on the budget, with unlimited eligibility transactions and no payer caps.
Easiest to Implement & Use
- Ready to use in a matter of hours with multiple options for EHR integration and no need to change or replace anything in your current RCM systems.
- Flexible option for delivering results from any number of payers: directly from our maxRTE portal, EHR integration, or secure file exchange; one click and done.
- Batch Files can be uploaded directly into our portal, submitted to a SFTP, or submitted directly from your EHR.
Don’t take our word for it. Request a free maxDiscovery demo today. Don’t wait to learn more about the most effective, easiest to use, lowest cost insurance discovery solution to increase revenues, lower bad debt, reduce charity dollars, and help patients find coverage they didn’t know they had.
Read about a three-hospital, 245-bed system in Northeast Georgia that used maxDiscovery to find coverage for 4,649 self-pay patients for reimbursement of $3,473,407.
Read about the impressive results of how maxDiscovery found coverage for 10% of self-pay patients in a 25-bed critical access facility’s test.