Is your balance sheet suffering from account receivables?
Recovery is a click away.
maxDiscovery is the leading insurance discovery solution for finding unknown health insurance coverage/benefits for up to 25% of your self-pay patients
Rising deductibles and a growing number of self-pay patients are causing critical collection problems for healthcare providers Limit collection costs associated with self-pay receivables, get paid sooner and reduce labor requirements, with maxDiscovery software—the easiest, most cost-effective way to find existing coverage that may have been missed.
- maxDiscovery captures all unknown commercial and government coverage during registration, and all retro-approved coverage post service.
- Our proprietary algorithm technology and extensive knowledge of payer filing and retro-approval periods drive maxDiscovery to consistently outperform other software in finding previously unknown coverage.
- Flat monthly subscription model is easy on the budget, with unlimited eligibility transactions and no payer caps.
- Ready to use in a matter of hours with multiple options for EHR integration and no need to change or replace current RCM systems.
- Flexible options for delivering results from any number of payers, including directly from our maxRTE portal, EHR integration or secure file exchange; one click and done.
- Batch Files can be uploaded directly into our portal, submitted to a SFTP, or submitted directly from your EHR.
maxDiscovery In Action
- Learn how a three-hospital, 245-bed system in Northeast Georgia that used maxDiscovery for one year to find coverage for 4,649 self-pay patients for reimbursement of $3,473,407.
- Read how maxDiscovery found coverage for 10% of self-pay patients in a 25-bed critical access facility’s test.
- A 300 bed facility completed a maxDiscovery test file with maxRTE. 357 billable responses were discovered by maxRTE, totaling over $852,000 in total charges. The facility was able to bill after final review found 196 coverages, resulting in more than $250,000 in remits & previously unknown revenue.
Here’s what we discovered:
- 196 accounts the provider billed – maxDiscovery found 357 billable accounts
- $596,015.60 in total charges the provider billed its patients – maxDiscovery found $852,520.11 total charges that the provider could have billed
- maxDiscovery made it possible for the provider to receive $250,000 in remits
No obligation test file
Don’t take our word for it. Try maxDiscovery for yourself at no cost:
- Request a free maxDiscovery demo Don’t wait to learn more about the most effective, easiest to use, lowest cost insurance discovery solution to increase revenues, lower bad debt, reduce charity dollars, and help patients find coverage they didn’t know they had.
- Take advantage of our no-charge, no-obligation test file. Simply provide us with the file of patients that normally would be sent to an early-out or collections vendor. We’ll process the file and locate all coverages that were missed during registration, as well as any that have been approved since service. On average, that’s at least 10-15% of patient accounts, which adds up to a revenue savings for you. Here’s how.