Improve Revenue Cycle Management
Medical providers, clinics, and hospitals are facing a fast-spreading receivables epidemic that is killing their bottom line. The revenue cycle has become painfully slow and expensive.
To accelerate the revenue cycle with prompt payment—perhaps payment at all—it is critical to understand the patient’s benefits prior to service. Securing payment at the front end of the revenue cycle when necessary helps avoid the delay and expense of collecting at the back end.
With 20 years of revenue-cycle management experience, maxRTE built insurance verification software for ease of use by admission, registration, and billing staff. Our clients appreciate our:
- Reliable technology when and wherever needed—desktop, tablet or remote location
- Uncomplicated patient benefit verification without wait times and redundant data entry
- All-in pricing for getting started (set-up, installation, and training)
- Flexible usage fee options—flat monthly subscription fee (unlimited users, transactions, and location) or metered usage (transaction or user-based)
- Complete setup within hours
- No software or system updates
Learn more about how maxRTE insurance verification will help you shorten the revenue cycle and reduce the costs of working denied claims.
“We’ve gone from 48 days in receivables to 38 days due to our ability to do eligibility queries up front and determine coverage more accurately.” – Rex Overton – HealthPartners.…Read more
"maxRTE is great to work with because they are responsive, are willing to modify and customize their web portal for all our clinics as needed and maxRTE's web portal gives us the ability to access all the payers that we require." - Catherine M. Ellingson, Business Office Manager, West Side Community Health Services, Inc.…Read more
“maxRTE allows my ED staff to instantaneously check patient eligibility even when our EHR system is down. maxRTE also gives my staff easy access to verify multiple payers with a single eligibility request.” – Kakieta Harvey – Regions Supervisor, Admitting ED.…Read more